Digital Controller DJ Flight Case W/Laptop Shelf For Pioneer DDJ-SZ DDJ-RZ

In stock

Material:
AluminumPVCPlywood
Size:
Custom Size
Compare
Category:

Description

Quick Details
Type:
case
Color:
Silver, Black
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
KKMARK
Model Number:
KKDDDJSZRZ
Product name:
Pioneer DDJ SZ Case
Material:
7mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm Plywood
Logo:
Silk-screen, Metal Plate
Feature:
Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof
Function:
Tool Packing
Usage:
Universal Packaging Case
Frame:
Silvery Aluminum Frame
Lining:
EVA
Keywords:
flight case for Pioneer DDJ SZ
KKMARK Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%,  80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At KKMARK  we strive to make the world a better place!

Reviews (0)

Be the first to review “Digital Controller DJ Flight Case W/Laptop Shelf For Pioneer DDJ-SZ DDJ-RZ”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

See It Styled On Instagram

    No access token

Main Menu